Our lean-to shelters have three walls, a roof, fire ring and an outhouse nearby. Campers sleep on the wooden floor or in tents at shelter sites.
The Beebe Pond shelters are located in a scenic meadow with mountain views.
Is it time to renew your membership? MFFC members are entitled to a 20% discount of reservation fees (not applicable to firewood.)
Please complete our Liability Waiver.
Occupancy: Includes two shelters (each sleeps 6) and space for (5) 1-3 person tents. Accommodates up to 27 people.
Distance: 2.4 mi from the Visitor’s Center.
- $30.00 per night for (up to) 6 people.
- Additional campers: $5.00 per person, per night.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations made 10 days or fewer before the start of the stay.
- For cancellations made more than 10 days from the start of the stay, reservation fees are refunded, minus an administrative fee of $20.
- No refunds will be issued for bad weather.