- Our lean-to shelters have three walls, a roof, fire ring and an outhouse nearby. Campers sleep on the wooden floor or in tents at shelter sites.
- For information on tent camping elsewhere on the property, click here.
- Current members receive a 20% discount off cabin rentals. Simply indicate on the checkout page that your membership is current and that you’d like your discount applied.
- Not a current member? Add a membership to your cart, and indicate that you’d like your discount.
- $30.00 per night for (up to) 6 people.
- Additional campers: $5.00 per person, per night.
*Limited Availability in November*
Description: Located in a secluded, wooded valley near a stream.
Occupancy: Includes one shelter (sleeps 6) and space for (2) 1-3 person tents. Accommodates up to 12 people.
Distance: 1 mi from the Visitor’s Center.
Description: Our largest site: located in an open meadow south of Birch Pond. Includes a hitching rail for horses.
Occupancy: Includes three shelters (each sleeps 6) and space for (8) 1-3 person tents. Accommodates up to 42 people.
Distance: 1.7 mi from the Visitor’s Center.
Description: Located in a scenic meadow with mountain views.
Occupancy: Includes two shelters (each sleeps 6) and space for (5) 1-3 person tents. Accommodates up to 27 people.
Distance: 2.4 mi from the Visitor’s Center.