Our lean-to shelters have three walls, a roof, fire ring and an outhouse nearby. Campers sleep on the wooden floor or in tents at shelter sites.
The Glen is our largest camping site and is located in an open meadow south of Birch Pond. Includes a hitching rail for horses.
Is it time to renew your membership? MFFC members are entitled to a 20% discount of reservation fees (not applicable to firewood).
School/Organization Groups: Complete and return this Liability Waiver.
Occupancy: Includes three shelters (each sleeps 6) and space for (8) 1-3 person tents. Accommodates up to 42 people.
Distance from the Visitor Center: 1.7 miles
- $30.00 per night for (up to) 6 people.
- Additional campers: $5.00 per person, per night.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations made 10 days or fewer before the start of the stay.
- For cancellations made more than 10 days from the start of the stay, reservation fees are refunded, minus an administrative fee of $20.
- No refunds will be issued for bad weather.