We offer age-appropriate farm and forest programs, and service-learning opportunities for Pre-K through college. We are able to accommodate teacher-defined-objectives, aligned with Next Generation Science Standards, Common Core State Standards, and New York State Learning Standards for Science.
Topics Include But Aren't Limited To:
Syrup • Livestock • Nutrient Cycles • Forest Management
Contact us at 802-394-7836 with questions on programming, tuition and scheduling.
New at MFFC:
Nearby Nature Video Series
We also offer workshops and classes not affiliated with schools. Offerings are based on interest & staff availability. Click on the links below to register for a scheduled activity.
- “Chicks & Eggs”
- “Baa Baa Black Sheep” (wool-carding workshop)
- Fairy-House/Gnome Home construction
- Pond Explorations
- Life on the Farm (Grades 1-3 or 4-6)
- Trail Camp (Grades 7 & 8)
- Life in Ponds & Streams (Grades 1-3 or 4-6)
- Life in the Forest (Grades 1-3)