Here are our upcoming activities and events — we’re glad that you’ll be joining us.
- If you are visiting us from out-of-state please check Vermont’s website https://accd.vermont.gov/covid-19/restart/cross-state-travel for regulations governing your visit.
- Please indicate how many people are in your party.
- Complete and return our Liability Waiver.
Special Policies for Chainsaw and First Aid programs:
- A “Backorder” notice on the ordering page indicates that the program is full; click here if you would like us to maintain your information on a Waiting List.
- Refunds are not issued in the event of inclement weather.
- If you cancel your registration prior to 7 days before the class, a $20 administrative fee will be assessed and the balance of the fee will be refunded.
- If you cancel your registration within 7 days of the class, no refund will be issued, unless we are able to fill your space in the class from our waiting list. In such cases, a $20 administrative fee will be assessed and the balance of the fee will be refunded.
- A full refund is issued only in the rare event that MFFC cancels and does not re-schedule a class. If MFFC cancels and re-schedules a class, enrollees are expected to attend on the rescheduled date.