Our backcountry cabins make a great weekend getaway for groups, families, or individuals. With over thirty miles of trails on 3,100 acres and a working farm, you’ll surely find something to enjoy during your stay.
Each cabin has a different floor plan; the larger cabins will accommodate up to twelve people. All cabins contain a table, wood stove, wooden bunks; outhouses are located nearby. Some cabins have space for tents.
All of the cabins at Merck Forest are accessed by foot; distances are measured from the Visitor Center parking area.
- Current members receive a 20% discount off cabin rentals. Simply indicate on the checkout page that your membership is current and that you’d like your discount applied.
- Not a current member? Add a membership to your cart, and indicate that you’d like your discount.
- Wood is an extra $15, not subject to the discount (wood is offered October 1 – April 30).
- LIMITED CAMPING AVAILABILITY IN NOVEMBER
- ALL changes or cancellations are subject to a $20 administrative fee.
Please see our Camping Page for our Must-Knows and a helpful Packing List.