Let’s get your children outside to explore the natural world.
We’ll introduce them to the various ecosystems of Merck Forest through observation, crafts, games and other hands-on activities. Camps are based out of the Yurt education center. Children should be dressed properly for outdoor activities, and should have enough lunch, snacks and water for the whole day.
Refunds and changes in registration may be subject to a $20 non-refundable processing fee according to these policies:
- Cancellation requests received at least seven (7) days before the first day of camp will receive a refund, less the $20 processing fee.
- Cancellation requests received within seven (7) days of the first day of camp will not be refunded, unless we are able to fill your reservation with a child from the waiting list. In such a case the $20 administrative fee will be levied.
- We will not refund registration fees if a child misses one or more days of camp due to illness, unexpected family obligations, dismissal, or any other foreseen event. Other children may not be substituted into your child’s vacant spot.
- We reserve the right to cancel a camp program due to low enrollment; in this situation we will work to place campers into another camp or we will issue a full refund.
- We reserve the right to cancel a camp program due to unforeseen circumstances, in which case full refunds will be issued.
- Registration is not considered complete until all paperwork has been submitted. Failure to submit completed registraion paperwork will result in a loss of space in the camp and any tuition paid.