Game of Logging: Levels 1 & 2 (Women)
May 15 @ 8:00 am - May 16 @ 4:30 pm$400
Participants receive training and certification in safely using a chainsaw, felling trees, and chainsaw maintenance. These field-based workshops will be conducted in any weather conditions except for heavy snows, thunderstorms or high-wind conditions; dress for any weather conditions and wear sturdy work-boots. Participants must bring their own PPE, including a safety helmet with face shield, eye & ear protection and chaps, as well as lunch, water, and snacks for the day.
Level 1 (5/15, 8am-4:30pm) focuses on introducing the participant to precision felling techniques.
Level 2 (5/16, 8am-4:30pm) focuses on maximizing chainsaw performance.
- Space is limited and pre-registration is required.
- Registration for this course is available to adults and to teenagers aged 18 and up (with parental permission).
- Enrollment for each level is predicated on successful completion of all previous levels.
- Preference will be given to participants who enroll for both levels: individuals seeking only one level will be wait-listed and tuition for a single level is $200 per person. Call 802-394-7836 to be wait-listed.
- Free tent camping is offered to participants on Friday and Saturday nights only. Call 802-394-7836.
Register HERE for Game of Logging L1&2 for Women.
Please indicate how many people are in your party, and complete and return our Liability Waiver.